Have you ever experienced this type of things after you have started your Food Blog? Few days I thought of writing a Blog post about these comments which I enjoy & sometimes I get irritate. 🙂
My husband is the tester & taster of almost all my dishes. I know these comments are not his true feelings, but he tries to make me angry with same comments everyday. I know he enjoys making me irritating.
I really enjoy these comments & incidents. I am sure you all also have similar type of incidents at your home.
Here are the most common everyday comments & incidents from my husband .With the Blog, his comments to me also have changed.
- If I am alone at home, he calls me & asks me not to ‘cook online’. Oops earlier he used to say ‘I will come soon, stay safe’ 🙂
- When I show him comments I have received for my Blog posts/recipes; he says ‘Ah I am the poor person to eat all these, they don’t know about the taste as me….Aghh I don’t like that comment. 🙁
- After I prepared & arranged the dish for the photograph, he comes & takes a scoop/piece from the dish. If it is a curry, he likes to do that in a way that curry spreads all over the dish. Then I need to re arrange it for the photograph. :))
- If I cook something new, I like to keep the best & nice looking portion for the photograph. 🙂 He likes to eat that portion before the photograph!!
- If I am so silent in the kitchen, he knows I do something special. He is very curious to know about it. But I try to hide it from him. 🙂
- After I have finished cooking, he asks ‘Do I have permission to eat? Have you finished taking all photographs???? O_O
- When he comes home after office, his first question is ‘Have you finished cooking & photographing? I am so hungry. Before I start the Blog, he only said ‘I am hungry’. Blog has changed his talking!! 🙂
- Sometimes he helps me in kitchen if I am late at office. But when I ask how you prepared this, he never says how. Instead he laughs & says,’ it is my secret recipe, if I tell you; you will publish it in your Blog as of yours!! 🙂
- When we go to buy things & if I try to go to the kitchen items section, he suddenly finds that we are running out of time. For every item I select, he says ‘not beautiful’ or ‘not worth’ & asks me to check for another one. He says ‘you can buy more worth & nice one in next store’!!
- There are so many comments & reactions I enjoy, but last not least is…..His latest complain/comment is that I cook for the Blog, not for him!! But actually I cook for him. Seems now he is jealous with the Blog!! 🙂
Hope you enjoyed this post same as me…How about the comments you recieve from the family members?? 🙂