You don’t have to do a 3 day juice cleanse to get the benefits of fresh juice. Incorporating a few juices each week can still you plenty of benefits. Today I’m sharing with you one of my favorite detox juices.
This detoxing juice recipe is jam packed with produce known for their detoxification properties along with some other tasty treats that make this a great delicious juice.
The Detox Juice’s Star Ingredients:
Beets are great at cleansing the liver and blood as it helps metabolize extra fat and free floating radicals.
Spinach is rich in iron which helps build and strengthen red blood cells.
Here is the recipe for Detoxing Beet Juice.Hope you’ll try it and enjoy the benefits.
- 1 large Beet without top
- 3 Red Cabbage leaves
- 3 medium Carrots (~ 5 to 7 inches)
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Orange
- ¼ of Pineapple
- 2 fist fulls of Spinach
- Clean all produce
- What to peel: Always citrus and any other produce with a skin that isn’t organic
- What not to peel: Pineapple. Chop your pineapple so there is some skin on each piece to help your juicer process it
- Process all ingredients in your juicer
- Stir and serve.
- Always drink your juice within 72 hours.
- Juice should be refrigerated in an airtight container.
- Use a cold press juicer vs. a centrifugal juicer to produce better healthier juice
About: Chris blogs at HealthSmartLiving.com about his personal experiences with juicing and has shared all of his personal research on buyinga juicer.