Thanks everybody who participated with the previous event. March is a start of many festivals among different traditions. Even in Sri Lanka, we celebrate our Sinhala & Hindu New Year during the month of April.
Therefore I thought of selecting the theme for this month as ‘Festive Food’.
I hope you will join this time too with Hot & spicy treats related with monthly theme.
Here are the Rules for the event.
1) Event duration 1st March– 31st March
2) This month theme –Festive Food. Any hot, sour, spicy treats are accepted (Curry,rice,pickles,snacks etc etc anything festive)
3) Link any no of veg or non veg posts using the link tool provided.
4) A link to this event announcement is mandatory & usage of logo is highly appreciated.
5) Entries should be posted during the event period.Archieved entries can be linked if they are re-posted & updated with a link to this announcement.
Hope to see a good collection of entries from you.
I cant wait until I see your entries!!
Enjoy this event!!
Have a nice day!!
After linked your entry, (Not mandatory),
*Leave me a comment if you become a follower of Food Corner, so I can follow you back.
**If you host any event in your Blog, I would like to participate.Pl link your events in my event calendar- Food Blog Events..
nice event….All the best for the event..i will try sending some of my entry…
hi amy, great participant coming, best of luck in your event management. have a nice day
happy hosting dear….nice one…….
Nice event Amy, happy hosting..
Nice event, will surely send my entries.
Nice event n happy hosting!!
Please link your entries to EP Series-Cilantro & Cumin Event
Inviting Hosts for EP Series-Herbs & Spices
Great event,happy hosting !!
nice event dear…sent my entry 🙂
Happy hosting..will send in my entries soon.
I am following you..
Nice space..just added mine recipe too. Anamika
hi Amy,Very nice event..iwll send my recipes…
Nice theme,linked my recipe for your wonderful event.
I have linked my Green Peas tikki for the spicy treat.
thanks for hosting this lovely event. just posted mine.
Comments are closed.