Planning for a wedding can be very time-consuming because there are lots of things that you have to prepare if you want to make it memorable. Even the smallest detail needs attention just like choosing a hand bouquet. Though all types of flowers look beautiful, you still have to compare your options when it comes to choosing a hand bouquet. Aside from the types of flowers, it is also necessary that you look at the different arrangements from flower shop that will suit your wedding.
Hand Bouquet Arrangements
Florists have different ways on how they will arrange the flowers for your wedding bouquet. Of course, brides will differ with their taste because some would want a sophisticated design while others would want to settle having simple arrangements. So to help you decide what to choose for your wedding, listed below are the different arrangements of wedding hand bouquets.
- Hand-tied bouquet – This type of arrangement makes use of a string or a ribbon to tie the flowers together. It would be catchier if the ribbon is kept cascading and long for a stylish look perfect for the bride.
- Fountain bouquet – This arrangement is also known as waterfall bouquet with cascading flowers. It became popular in the 80s and made a comeback but with a twist. You will notice that the latest fountain bouquet is shorter in length and with a casual look.
- Loosely organized bouquet – It has a mess but refreshing impact which is suitable for a simple wedding gown.
- Leafy green bouquet – Wedding bouquets is not all about the flowers because you also have to add greens to make it livelier. This provides an elegant look to the bouquet that you can have for a garden wedding.
- Dark and daring hand bouquets – For this bouquet, you’ll have to look for flowers in dark shades such as plum, purple, and berry.
If you want to know more about each arrangement, then you can simply look for images online so you can have an idea of how each one looks like. Of course, you have to match the arrangement with your dress to make it stands out. It is also necessary that you check the cost of each arrangement if you don’t want to spend much on a bouquet. Besides, a simple arrangement already looks stunning as long as it will fit your dress. Make sure that the online florist will deliver the flowers on time to get away from worries on this special day.