-Highest level of antioxidants of all teas
Teavivre Organic Silver Needle White Tea Review & Giveaway
Recently I received some tea samples from Teavivre for review purpose. From the different types of Tea, I thought of trying a White Tea sample first.
Teavivre Organic Silver Needle White Tea (Bai hao Yin Zhen) is the highest grade of White Tea. It is originated from Fuding,Fujian China. This White Tea consists only of the top unopened tea leaf buds. The bud is covered of fine white hairs. Therefore it looks like a white needle.
Some Health Benefits of White Tea are,
-Highest level of vitamins and minerals
-balances cholesterol by lowering bad cholesterol and raising good
-reduce the incidence of some forms of cancer
-Improve skin complexion
How to brew White Tea
Heat water to the boiling point, and then allow it cool.
Do not steep white tea in boiling water. The best temperature is 176° F or 80°C for brewing white tea.
Many antioxidants can be destroyed at temperatures that close to the boiling point and the tea will lose some of its best qualities.
Meanwhile prepare Your Tea Set
Pour hot water into Tea pot & cups to Warm and Cleanse.
Put white tea into Teapot or cup.
Pour Water into Tea pot to brew white tea
Wait 1-3 mins.
White Tea is ready to serve.
As Teavivre says,I found that this Organic Silver Needle White Tea sample doesn’t contain any opened leaves. All the buds are unopened. Once brewed, it gave a pale golden colour. The taste is light, without any bitterness or strong flavour. There was a light flowery fragrance. I liked the taste as it is not very strong as of Black tea.
To buy or to check more details of this White Tea, Check Teavivre
Now come to the Giveaway. Teavivre agreed to sponsor a Gift sample which consists of 4 types of Tea samples for one of Food Corner reader.
Enter into the Giveaway is very simple.
1. Like both Teavivre Facebook page & Food Corner facebook page to enter into giveaway. Don’t forget to comment on Teavivre page that I sent you there.Enter using the tool below .Then you are entered into giveaway!!!
2.You can earn Additional entries by,
a)Follow Food Corner Blog via GFC
b) Follow me on Pinterest
c) Share the Giveaway photo published on facebook page with your friends
3. Once you enter into giveaway, use the tool provided below to enter with each entry.
4. After all, please don’t forget to comment below.
5. Comments & links as Anonymous are not eligible for the giveaway.
5. This Giveaway will be run until 19th mid night (Singapore time).
6. The winner will be notified within next 3 days. Be sure to check the blog as I will not send email notifications. If the winner does not reply within 48 hours, I will pick another winner.
7. This Giveaway is open worldwide. Shipping of the gift is by Teavivre & I only select the winner on behalf of them.
Good Luck everybody!! I hope you would like to taste this high quality tea from Teavivre.
Disclosure: I was provided with the products of above by Teavivre. However all comments, ideas, and opinions are my own true opinions.
All rights reserved on images and written content by Food Corner © 2012 unless otherwise stated.