Here is the Sri Lankan Devilled Chicken Recipe adapted from Chef Duminda.You can find more great recipes and product reviews from our friends at the Village Bakery.
|Chinese Chicken Deval|
Recipe: Sri Lankan Devilled Chicken Recipe
Adding of Chinese Chili Paste would be great with Fried rice & Devilled Chicken.Vegetable chop suey is another great side for this combination.
If you want to have some more gravy or wetness in this dish,
– mix 1 tbspn of corn flour/all purpose flour in half cup of warm water.
-Mix this with tomato & soy sauce mix mentioned in above.
-Adjust the tomato sauce as per taste.
-Use this mix instead of just tomato sauce & soy sauce.Cook till you get the required gravy thickness….
More Chicken Recipes:
- Sausage Stir fry – Sri Lankan style Recipe
- Top Chicken Salads
- Dry Chilli Chicken Recipe
- Spicy Chicken Curry with Curd
- Devilled Chicken Stir Fry with Vegetables