1 Medium onions, finely sliced
Few leafy vegetables
4 cloves Garlic, finely sliced
1 tea spoon Finely grated fresh ginger
¼ tea spoon Ground turmeric
1 tea spoon Chili powder
1 tea spoon curry powder
1 Cinnamon stick
1 stalk Lemon grass
1 ½ tea spoon Ghee or oil for frying
- Clean squid, by removing ink sac and discarding the head.
- Cut into rings or pieces
- Clean vegetables & onion & cut into pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan & fry the vegetables & onion.
- Then add squid & fry until well cooked.
- Add all spices & mix well.
- Taste for salt.
- Serve hot with rice or with any other dish